Here is my mid-month update on my NetGalley ARCs.
- Approved ARCs: 49
- Feedback Sent: 42
- Feedback Ratio: 86%
Books Read Since Last Update
Well, my last update had 4 ARCs that I’ve read and this one has none. I guess that’s fair.
Approvals Since Last Update
I’ve received three approvals since my last update. I was approved for The Break-up Agency by Sheila McClure which looks really cute. I was also approved for Something Bright and Burning by Whitney Amazeen. This author already auto-approved me after all I did was request this one title so I guess they have faith I’ll love it, it does sound really interesting. Lastly, I was approved for The Daughters of Izdihar by Hadeer Elsbai which sounds good and has a nice long time until the publication date so I can read it at my leisure.
Current NetGalley Shelf
I currently have 7 books sitting on my NetGalley shelf.
- Notorious Sorcerer by Davina Evans (September 13)
- Something Bright and Burning by Whitney Amazeen (September 20)
- The Time Trials by Jon and Dayna McConnell (September 21)
- The Break-Up Agency by Sheila McClure (October 4)
- Catalyst by Brandon Crilly (October 11)
- Tread of Angels by Rebecca Roanhorse (November 15)
- The Daughters of Izdihar by Hadeer Elsbai