It’s time for my mid-month update on my NetGalley ARCs. I do this to keep myself accountable for reading all ARCs by the publication date.
- Approved ARCs: 27
- Feedback Sent: 14
- Feedback Ratio: 52%
Still not the greatest ratio but almost identical to last month and still building my numbers so I’m happy. Also planning to make some good progress in the next couple weeks, several ARCs are getting close to the top of my TBR.
Books Read Since Last Update
I’ve only reviewed one ARC since my last update. I’ve been in a bit of a slump but working on another one now and loving it and I have two that will be published in the beginning of October that are up next on my list to read.
Where the Stars Sing by Aminah Fox (will be published October 4, Reviewed September 11)
I didn’t like this one, I gave it 1 star. You can read my full review here.
Approvals Since Last Update
Since my last update, I’ve been approved for three ARCs which are included in the list below. I’m currently reading Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao which was a last minute request after seeing some rave reviews. I’m about 100 pages in and it’s so good!
Current NetGalley Shelf
I currently have 13 books sitting on my NetGalley shelf.
- Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao (September 21, 2021) – currently reading
- Love, Chai, and Other Four-Letter Words by Annika Sharma (September 21, 2021) – Last time I checked it was October 5th so not holding myself to the September date, that’s cheating.
- Sistersong by Lucy Holland (October 5, 2021)
- Chasing Fireflies by Chloe Fowler (October 25, 2021)
- A Light in the Sky by Shina Reynolds (November 9, 2021)
- All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman (November 9, 2021)
- Old Music for New People by David Biddle (December 7, 2021)
- The Last She by H.J. Nelson (December 7, 2021)
- When You Get the Chance by Emma Lord (January 4, 2022)
- The Beholden by Cassandra Rose Clarke (January 18, 2022)
- The Gaps by Leanne Hall (February 8, 2022)
- Bright Ruined Things by Samantha Cohoe (February 15, 2022)
- Tell Me an Ending by Jo Harkin (March 1, 2022)