It’s Sunday and time for Six for Sunday! This is a weekly blog feature started by A Little But a Lot. This week’s prompt is 2021 books that I’m excited for. Now, last week was 2021 books on my TBR which seems really similar. So for this, I’m limiting it to books that aren’t released yet and last week, I limited it to books already released. You can see last week’s post here.
- The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (publication date: 9/7): The Inheritance Games was so much fun, I’m really looking forward to the sequel.
- Defy the Night by Brigid Kemmerer (publication date: 9/14): I loved a Curse so Dark and Lonely and the others were fine. I’m curious about this new YA fantasy series by Kemmerer.
- The Bone Shard Emperor by Andrea Stewart (publication date: 11/9): I really enjoyed The Bone Shard Daughter and can’t wait for the second book in the series.
- All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman (publication date: 11/11): I actually have an ARC of this dystopian and I’m super intrigued by the premise.
- If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales and Cale Dietrich (publication date: 12/7): I loved Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales and the premise of this one sounds intriguing.
- The Last She by H.J. Nelson (publication date: 12/7): Another one I have the ARC for and I’m really looking forward to diving into this one.
Stay tuned for these other Six for Sunday prompts in August:
- August 22nd – 2021 books you could/will reread
- August 29th – 2021 books you bought because of the cover