It’s time for my mid-month update on my NetGalley ARCs. I do this to keep myself accountable for reading all ARCs by the publication date. 4 months in and still haven’t miss one!
- Approved ARCs: 24
- Feedback Sent: 13
- Feedback Ratio: 54%
Still not the greatest ratio but almost identical to last month and still building my numbers so I’m happy.
Books Read Since Last Update
I’ve reviewed three ARCs since my last update.
The Meeting Point by Olivia Lara (will be published September 2, Reviewed July 31)
This rom-com was adorable and the perfect read for my mood at the time. Read my full review here. I gave it 5 stars.
Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune (will be published September 21, Reviewed August 8)
This newest fantasy from TJ Klune was just as adorable and heartwarming as I expected but did have a bit of a pacing issue. Read my full review here. I gave it 4 stars.
Meet Me at the Summit by Mandi Lynn (will be published August 31, Reviewed August 14)
This YA contemporary explores grief in a very relatable and accessible way. Read my full review here. I have it 4 stars.
Approvals Since Last Update
Since my last update, I’ve been approved for four ARCs. This included The Meeting Point that I already read plus three more included below.
Current NetGalley Shelf
I currently have 11 books sitting on my NetGalley shelf.
- Where the Stars Sing by Aminah Fox (October 4, 2021)
- Love, Chai, and Other Four-Letter Words by Annika Sharma (October 5, 2021)
- Sistersong by Lucy Holland (October 5, 2021)
- Chasing Fireflies by Chloe Fowler (October 25, 2021)
- A Light in the Sky by Shina Reynolds (November 9, 2021)
- All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman (November 9, 2021)
- Old Music for New People by David Biddle (December 7, 2021)
- The Last She by H.J. Nelson (December 7, 2021)
- The Beholden by Cassandra Rose Clarke (January 18, 2022)
- The Gaps by Leanne Hall (February 8, 2022)
- Bright Ruined Things by Samantha Cohoe (February 15, 2022)